Torriden DIVE-IN Low molecule Hyaluronic acid Serum is a serum that deeply moisturizes the skin using low moleculair hyaluronic acid. D-panthenol, allantoin and madecosside further soothe and calm sensitive and stressed skin. The light texture of this serum offers a light, refreshing and non-sticky finish. It’s clinically proven to be a suitable product for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract: Distillate from the Witch Hazel tree. An ingredient with soothing, antioxidant and antibacterial effects on skin.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
How to use:
- Use the dropper to take 3–5 drops of the serum and spread evenly over your entire face.
- Apply multiple layers to your face for a better moisturizing effect.